1. My favorite subject in school is: [this appears to have been left blank at first glance, but on closer examination I think that I wrote the name of the teacher I had a crush on and then erased it]
2. I sometimes am afraid of: car accidents.
3. I never want to: see earth destroyed; man, maybe; earth, no.
4. Most of my teachers are: my friends. [I didn't mean my peers are my teachers, rather that I was friends with my adult teachers.]
5. I get kind of depressed when: I take responsibility for other people.
6. I wonder if: someone will kill Ronald Reagan if he wins.
7. Going to college is: important to me.
8. I like it when my father (or whoever plays this role) [my father is crossed out and Paul is written in]: and I get weird together. [Some of my fondest memories are still of Paul & I reducing each other to tears of laughter.]
9. Doing homework is: something I spend a lot of time doing.
10. My favorite person is: Morgan Hall [a younger boy who lived with us; his mom Cathy took care of us in the afternoon before my folks got home.]
11. I think my brothers and/or sisters are: nonexistant. [I didn't count my step-brother or step-sister as siblings at that point in my life.]
12. Most of all, I'd like to get: a very private place where I would not be disturbed.
13. I get angry when: Mike doesn't listen to anyone. [I think this refers to a friend at school.]
14. When I get out of school, I hope to: change things on earth.
15. I wonder if: I'll survive school. [That doesn't have to do with school per se, rather with my general fear of nuclear war.]
16. The most important person I know is: me.
17. I hope I will never have to: live with you for a long time. [Yikes! I don't know if this was for a teacher, but I think so, and probably for the teacher on whom I had the crush. Once again I'm glad I don't have a teenage kid.]
18. The hardest thing about reading is: finding something good to read.
19. I am happiest when: I am with you or Morgan.
20. I don't like it when my friends: all get drunk or stoned and I am left out (by my choice).
21. It is easy for me to: kick myself.
22. I sometimes worry about: everything.
23. If I could be anything in the world, I would be: politically active.
24. I wish my mother would: ?